Table of Contents
We’re excited to have Wave Wyld on Your Sparkly Brand! In this episode, she’s sharing her top Tiktok tips for entrepreneurs. Spoiler alert… your business needs to be on TikTok. Listen to this episode to discover why it’s not just for teens and how you can start generating sales — fast.
Wave Wyld is a TikTok Marketing Expert and Coach. She has helped over 300 people grow their TikTok accounts through consulting and courses with her community over virality approach. She specializes in helping business owners use the app as a social media marketing tool to generate more leads and sales. Also known as the Queen of Trend Alerts, Wave specializes in helping brands understand TikTok culture and trends and has worked with Fortune 500 Companies.
Wave has built an audience of 270,000+ followers across her social media platforms. She regularly appears on national TV and speaks on top-rated podcasts and social media summits.
Dig into some of her best Tiktok tips for growth now!
Watch The Episode – Tiktok Tips For Entrepreneurs
Key Points For This Episode
- 00:45 Meet the Queen of Trend Alerts, Wave Wyld!
- 1:40 Our Sparkly moments of the week.
- 3:45 Wave shares her journey from photographer to TikTok Coach.
- 6:00 Why your business needs to be on TikTok
- 8:00 How to manage your time on the app
- 9:05 The community over virality approach to TikTok
- 12:50 Tiktok Tips for getting started
- 14:15 “The For You Page is like marketing on steroids.”
- 15:45 How to stop caring what other people think about you.
- 18:20 Brands doing interesting things on TikTok.
- 19:10 Time-saving tips and tools for TikTok.
- 21:45 Advice for entrepreneurs just starting out.
- How to find Wave…
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave us a 5-star rating! Ratings & reviews will help this podcast grow so we can make the world a little more Sparkly!
About The Your Sparkly Brand Podcast
On Your Sparkly Brand, we aim to inspire and empower female entrepreneurs like you. This podcast is all about making your marketing & branding “sparkly.”
Each week we share valuable tips and tricks, discuss common mindset challenges, and interview inspiring female business owners. In a world that tries to pit women against each other, Your Sparkly Brand is saying NO to that B.S.
Is there a topic you’d like us to cover in an upcoming episode? Are you a business owner who wants to join us on the podcast to share your story? Send us an email at email@example.com to get in touch.