Table of Contents
Who wants to turn their business into a kick ass brand? In this episode, we’re diving deep into the nitty-gritty of what it takes to create a brand that not only turns heads but also drives sales.
From crafting a killer brand story to turning your customers into advocates for your business and everything in between, we’ve got you covered. So, if you’re ready to step up your branding game and take your business to the next level, then this episode is for you.
Watch The Episode
Key Points For This Episode
- Lauren takes time to rest after a series of non-stop activities.
- Meg hands off a huge branding project to a client who gives awesome feedback.
- Today, we’re talking about kick ass branding.
- Kick ass branding is drawing people you want towards you and repelling people that are not for you.
- Branding and its importance.
- Know your target customer.
- Your brand includes your mission, vision, and voice.
- Tell your brand story.
- Show the emotions that you embody.
- Build a connection with your customers.
- Lauren’s experience writing bold copy for a client.
- The visual side of branding.
- Find a great tagline or slogan.
- One of the biggest mistakes that businesses make.
- Tools for DIY branding.
- Tips for making a great brand.
- Brand voice guides.
- Lauren’s favorite kick ass brands.
- Meg’s favorite kick ass brands.
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave us a 5-star rating! Ratings & reviews will help this podcast grow so we can make the world a little more Sparkly!
Links We Mentioned
DIY Brand Kit: https://stan.store/megangersch/diybrandkit
About The Your Sparkly Brand Podcast
Your Sparkly Brand is a podcast for badass, game-changing business owners who aren’t afraid to sparkle and stand out from competitors. We’re all about fighting the status quo in marketing and branding so you can reach more people and make more money. Coaches, creatives, and thought leaders — here you’ll discover how to become magnetic AF so you can build and scale a Sparkly Empire.
Is there a topic you’d like us to cover in an upcoming episode? Are you a business owner who wants to join us on the podcast to share your story? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.