Table of Contents
Have you been procrastinating on starting your business? Why? There are so many things that we let get in the way of just STARTING.
In this Q&A episode of Your Sparkly Brand, we’re answering questions about what might be holding you back from starting or growing your business. We’ll cover topics like health insurance, taxes, forms of business organization, finding a mentor, how to accept payment, starting your business on Etsy, tools and systems you need to put in place when starting out. We’re even sharing our favorite books and podcasts to inspire you to start a business.
Watch The Episode
Key Points For This Episode
- Meg launches a new website for her business.
- Lauren implements new tools and systems for her business.
- We’re back with another Q & A episode.
- Legal disclaimer.
- How we got our first clients/customers, and how you can do the same in starting your business
- Tips for juggling a full-time job while building your business on the side.
- Our favorite books and podcasts for starting your business.
- How to handle the taxation part of running your business.
- How to deal with the “income rollercoaster” of having your own business.
- You don’t need to form an LLC right away.
- What you need to know about starting your business on Etsy.
- How to get health insurance and the advantages.
- The systems you need to put in place when you’re just starting up.
- What to include in your contract agreement.
- Best ways to accept payments from clients/customers.
- Tips for finding a mentor.
- One thing we wish we could go back to do differently if we were starting from scratch.
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave us a 5-star rating! Ratings & reviews will help this podcast grow so we can make the world a little more Sparkly!
About The Your Sparkly Brand Podcast
On Your Sparkly Brand, we aim to inspire and empower female entrepreneurs like you. This podcast is all about making your marketing & branding “sparkly.”
Each week we share valuable tips and tricks, discuss common mindset challenges, and interview inspiring female business owners. In a world that tries to pit women against each other, Your Sparkly Brand is saying NO to that B.S.
Is there a topic you’d like us to cover in an upcoming episode? Are you a business owner who wants to join us on the podcast to share your story? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.